REOPENING PLAN UPDATE
(REVISED MAY 27, 2020)
We are in PHASE TWO of the reopening plan. The Clear Creek Leadership Team continues to seek God’s guidance along with input from city and state officials, local health experts, and other churches on the most prudent reopening plan. While we are eager to reopen as soon as possible, our primary concern remains the welfare of our members and guests as we follow Jesus in this unprecedented time. We will continue to monitor the situation and adjust our plan accordingly. Every family is unique, so please use your best judgment when deciding how your family will engage during this season.
PHASE TWO (50 people or less with social distancing)
- We will continue to follow or Governor’s guidelines, which will allow people to gather in groups of 50 or less so long as social distancing is practiced.
- House Churches (Small Groups) are now welcome to meet together in homes to watch the Sunday worship service followed by discussion so long as appropriate social distancing is practiced.
- We will continue to provide online-only worship services at this time.
- Our building will remain closed for all activities (worship, groups, etc.)
- Our church outdoor spaces are open to groups of 50 or less who follow Phase Two guidelines.
- Parents or guardians must provide written permission for minors to participate in activities.
In anticipation of Phase Three, we ask that each family complete the reopening interest survey below.