Our goal is that each student feels loved and accepted no matter who they are, what they look like, or how many friends they have.
Youth Group is for 6-12 graders. One of our primary focuses is building relationships with the youth that extend beyond just knowing their name and school. Jesus modeled discipleship by pouring into his apostles' lives. We hope to do the same.
- Jan. 3, Wednesday: All Youth Gathering and Bonfire (6:00-7:30pm)
- Jan. 14, Sunday: Youth Girls Movie Night | (6:00-8:00) In the Creek
- Jan. 21, Sunday: Youth Guys Video Game Night | (6:00-8:00) In the Creek
- Nov. 29, Wednesday: HS Bowling Night | 6:30-7:30pm
Drop off at 6:25 and pick up at 7:30 at Spare Time by the church. Bring $12 and socks.
- Dec. 10, Sunday: HS Christmas Party | 6:00-8:30pm at Michael Chamber's home
Meal provided. Bring a gag gift with $10-15 gift card wrapped and wear your
tackiest Christmas sweater and bring a friend.
- Mar. 8-10, Friday-Sunday: HS Spring Retreat
- May 19, Sunday: Senior Recognition