Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me..."
Clear Creek partners with families in leading children to know, love, serve, and follow Jesus Christ. We want them to understand the depths of God's love and how they are created for a special purpose. Through Bible classes and special events, we disciple and shape our community through each generation of young believers.
Bible Classes & info
- Classes begin at 10:15am: Infant, Preschool, & Elementary classes
- Nursery (up to 2 years old) and Wee Worship (ages 3-5) in the preschool wing: During Worship at 9:00am and 11:15a
- Families can follow along with what our preschoolers through 5th grade will be learning this month. See the lesson schedule below and check out the Family Devotions here to discuss at home using Volumes 3 and 4.
- Dec. 3: Samuel Listens to God
- Dec. 10: Israel Demands a King
- Dec. 17: Christmas Lesson
- Please complete an updated Children's Registration Form for our records this year (one per family). Print/return or complete a copy provided at the Children's Welcome Desk. Thank you!
- For children that need special accommodations in our care and classes, please complete this FORM for us to better understand and minister to your family. Thank you!
- If you are a parent of a child 5th grade and under, complete this form to receive communications from our Children's Minister, Laura Harbin.
- Nov. 26-Dec. 17: Advent Calendar
Pick up your Advent Calendar at the Prek Desk
- Dec. 3, Sunday: Parent Point for parents of 3rd & 4th graders (10:15am) in playground room
- Dec. 10, Sunday: Christmas Caroling (2:00-4:00pm)
Elementary Families will go caroling. Please let Laura know if you plan to come and caravan.
- Jan. 21, Sunday: Baby Blessing Day
- Feb. 4, Sunday: Martin-Boyd Worship (3:00pm) led by Elementary grades 3-5
- Mar. 17 & 24, Sundays: Journey Through Jerusalem (10:15am)
- Mar. 31, Sunday: Easter Sunday!
- Apr. 14, Sunday: Parent Point for parents of 2-4 year olds (10:15am) in Playground Room
- May 5, Sunday: Parent Point for parents of 5th graders (10:15am) in Playground Room
RESOURCES & Forms
Our children's ministry is committed to helping you nurture your child's spiritual growth at home.
Be intentional about discipleship while on-the-go with these short podcasts!
- Gospel Shaped Family
- Renew Nation
- Legacy Coalition
- Focus on the Family
- Not Consumed
- First Things First
- Crazy Cool Family
- Family Discipleship Apps: Parent Cue and D6
- How to Begin Teaching the Bible with Kids
- Ways to Help Your Family Faith Grow
- Discipleship in the Home
- Parent Cue
- RightNow Media: Get your Free RightNow Media account.
- First Things First: Parenting Resources
- For several discipleship resources, check out biblestoryprintables
- Preschool Sermon Notes: Print each week for your preschool child to use when they worship in person or online.
- Play Through the Bible for Toddlers and Twos
- RightNow Media: Kids Shows, Bible story cartoons, puppet shows, movies, and science videos.
- Kids at Home: Kids Church at Home
- Toddler Story Time: How Did You Come to Bible Class
- Preschool Post
- Elementary Sermon Notes: Print each week for your elementary child to use when they worship in person or online.
- Check the Mailbox! Take time to draw a picture and write a note saying hi to a friend or family member you miss seeing. It will be them great cheer to hear from you and a reminder of how much they are loved by you and God.
- Books of the Bible Song Links: