Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me..."
Clear Creek partners with families in leading children to know, love, serve, and follow Jesus Christ. We want them to understand the depths of God's love and how they are created for a special purpose. Through Bible classes and special events, we disciple and shape our community through each generation of young believers.
See more details about Worship at Clear Creek.
- 9:30am: Infant, Preschool and Elementary classes
- 11:00am: Preschool only - Nursery (up to 2 years old) and Wee Worship (ages 3-5) in the preschool wing
See more details about Worship at Clear Creek.
- For children attending in-person Wee Worship and Elementary groups, click here for the lesson topics by date.
- Children's Registration Form: Please complete an updated form for our records this year (one per family). Print/return or complete a copy provided at the Children's Welcome Desk. Thank you!
- If you are a parent of a child 5th grade and under, complete this form to receive communications from our Children's Minister, Laura Harbin.
- Oct. 8, Saturday - Prek Playdate to Mayfield Farm Park in Athens, TN (Ages 2 and under are free) Recommend purchasing tickets online; meet at 11:00am.
- Oct. 10, Monday - Elementary to Pumpkin Patch Playground (1:00-4:00pm) on Signal Mtn. To carpool, the church van will leave the church building at 1:00pm and return at 4:00pm. Snacks provided, bring your own water bottle.
- Oct. 19, Wednesday: Family Discipleship Workshop (6:00pm) Children's ministry parents and children will be discover what the Bible says about spiritual gifts. Grandparents are welcome too. All will be guided through a brief survey to learn their current spiritual gifts and complete a walk-through tour of the church campus, highlighting ways for spiritual gifts to be used. A light supper will be provided to those registered by Oct. 17.
- Oct. 28, Friday: 3rd-5th graders Costume Progressive Dinner (6:00-9:00pm) Sign up in your Sunday morning classrooms to attend. Drop off and pick up at the church building.
- Nov. 6, Sunday: Friends and Family Day
- Nov. 14, Monday: Family Bible Study on Revelation 19 & 20 (6:15-7:30pm)
- Nov. 19, Saturday: Elementary Family Service Project (10:00am) Thanksgiving basket sort in the gym.
- Nov. 20, Sunday: ParentPoint (9:30am) For parents of 3rd & 4th graders
- Nov. 30, Wednesday: Children’s Family Prayer Night (6:00pm)
- Dec. 14, Wednesday: Elementary Caroling (6:00-7:30pm)
- Jan. 13, Friday: Prek Red Bank Bounce (10:30am) Meet there.
- Jan. 29, Sunday: Baby Blessing Brunch
- Feb. 10, Friday: Young At Heart (5:00pm) In Cafe
- Feb. 13, Monday: PreK Sweet Treats Party (10:30am) Location TBD
- Feb. 26, Sunday: ParentPoint (10:45am) In Playground Room for parents of 2 and 3 year olds
- Mar. 17 or Mar. 18, Friday or Saturday: Prek Playdate or Open Gym (Date/Time TBD)
- Mar. 19, Sunday: ParentPoint (10:15am) In Playground Room for parents of 4 year olds
- Mar. 26, Sunday: Journey Through Jerusalem (10:15am)
- Apr. 2, Sunday: Journey Through Jerusalem (10:15am)
- Apr. 13, Thursday: PreK Playdate (10:30am)
- Apr. 30, Sunday: ParentPoint (10:15am) For parents of 5th graders
- May 12, Friday: PreK Playdate (10:00am)
- May 31, Wednesday: Elementary Summer Family Kickoff (6:00-7:30pm)
- June 8, Thursday: Family Splash Social (5:30-7:30pm) At Coolidge Park Fountains
RESOURCES & Forms
Our children's ministry is committed to helping you nurture your child's spiritual growth at home.
- Gospel Shaped Family
- Renew Nation
- Legacy Coalition
- Focus on the Family
- Not Consumed
- First Things First
- Crazy Cool Family
- Family Discipleship Apps: Parent Cue and D6
- How to Begin Teaching the Bible with Kids
- Ways to Help Your Family Faith Grow
- Discipleship in the Home
- Parent Cue
- RightNow Media: Get your Free RightNow Media account.
- First Things First: Parenting Resources
- For several discipleship resources, check out biblestoryprintables
- Preschool Sermon Notes: Print each week for your preschool child to use when they worship in person or online.
- Play Through the Bible for Toddlers and Twos
- RightNow Media: Kids Shows, Bible story cartoons, puppet shows, movies, and science videos.
- Kids at Home: Kids Church at Home
- Toddler Story Time: How Did You Come to Bible Class
- Preschool Post
- Elementary Sermon Notes: Print each week for your elementary child to use when they worship in person or online.
- Check the Mailbox! Take time to draw a picture and write a note saying hi to a friend or family member you miss seeing. It will be them great cheer to hear from you and a reminder of how much they are loved by you and God.
- Books of the Bible Song Links: